Siebel2Phone is an open source framework by Alexander Hansal.
The Siebel2Phone Demo & Assessment Workshop gives your business and development teams a quick start into Siebel2Phone.
The workshop includes:
- Set up a demo (on a Siebel 20.x vanilla employee-facing application of your choice) including branding
(branding requires CSS and image files to be provided by customer)
- Provision a public demo environment accessible from your device (max. 5 days)
- Walk-through for business stakeholders (web conference, max. 4 hours)
- Walk-through for developers (web conference, max. 8 hours)
- Documentation (Functionality and Installation Guide)
This workshop can be complemented by a guided implementation on one of your non-production environments (separate offering, regular consulting rates apply)